In Episode 7 of The Soul’s Work Podcast, Janice discusses how creating (and doing) a daily spiritual practice can serve as a powerful path towards achieving your spiritual development goals.
For her, the daily practice of setting intention, self-reflection (including checking into her Happiness List), and giving gratitude helps her to get that much closer to living authentically and staying grounded in the present.
Listen to the podcast on:
Sign up to become a Soul Community insider and get exclusive updates here.
In this episode:
- Identify your purpose for incorporating a spiritual practice into your everyday life.
- Setting a daily intention to go forward in your day with focus — how to do it and examples of intentions.
- Using music and mind-mapping to set your daily intention.
- Self-reflection/journaling: a learning exercise that helps you get more clear on your emotional triggers, and how to move forward with a plan that speaks to you.
- How Janice checks in with her Happiness List to realign with her authentic self.
- Giving gratitude: find happiness right here, right now.
- “Setting Goals Isn’t Enough: Setting Daily Intentions Will Change Your Life” (Inc.com)
- Also read about how setting an intention on each day of my 13-day solo hike around the La Cloche Silhouette Trail helped me to have the experience of a lifetime! (NatureImmersed.com)
- Listen to “Climb” on SoundCloud (@JohnnyPlease). Also, check out JohnnyPlease.com!
- “Mind Map: Setting a Daily Intention” (JaniceHoCreative.com)
- “My Happiness List” (JaniceHoCreative.com)
- “Ep. 133: Guided Reflection for Gratitude” (AffirmationPod.com)
- “Brené Brown Part 1: Daring Greatly” (Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations Podcast)