In Episode 5 of The Soul’s Work Podcast, Janice invites you to explore your own set of core values to get really clear on which principles you want steering your ship (ya know, the ship of life). She discusses two areas in everyday life — relationships and money — where understanding our core values can help in making important decisions.
This is the third episode of a three-part series on Core Values.
Listen to the podcast on:
Sign up to become a Soul Community insider and get exclusive updates here.
In this episode:
- Your soul’s work: Creating your own list of core values. Which principles do you live by?
- Helpful questions in identifying your core values
- Values in relationships — are you the right match?
- Values regarding money — why do you really want to get rich?
- The beauty of our core values: They are our truth, and ours alone!
- “Honesty + Courage = Freedom” (JaniceHoCreative.com)
- “7 Steps to Discover Your Personal Core Values” (ScottJeffrey.com)
- Also check out Scott Jeffrey’s list of over 200 personal values for some inspiration
- “Brené Brown Part 1: Daring Greatly” (Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations)
- “Marie Forleo & David Bach: How To Live and Finish Rich” (MarieForleo.com)