In Episode 4 of The Soul’s Work Podcast, Janice discusses why self-care is so important for each and every one of us, whether we’re struggling with a serious mental health issue or just going through this crazy thing called life. She shares the story of her #metoo self-care burning ritual she did after publicly sharing her #metoo experiences, and then lists 10 self-care ideas that will hopefully inspire you in your own mental wellness journey.
Listen to the podcast on:
Sign up to become a Soul Community insider and get exclusive updates here.
In this episode:
- Today is Bell Let’s Talk Day! Focusing on mental health
- Why self-care is so essential for each and every one of us
- Janice’s self-care burning ritual during the #metoo movement
- Three elements of self-care to consider when thinking about your own self-care practice
- 10 self-care activities you can do right now to to boost your mental wellness
- Your soul’s work: Take time out for a self-care activity that speaks to you
- Bell Let’s Talk Day (January 31, 2018): Find out how you can get involved here.
- Just a few articles on life stressors can be found here, here, and here.
- “#metoo” (JaniceHoCreative.com)
- “My #metoo Self-Care Burning Ritual” (JaniceHoCreative.com)
- “12 Days of Self-Care Journal Prompts” (CasaDeKarma.com.au)
- “This Is Your Brain on Nature” (National Geographic)