In Episode 2 of The Soul’s Work Podcast Janice discusses the practice of making life decisions that are in alignment with your own personal core values. She discusses her #1 core value, Honesty, and shares her learnings on how to discern between the voice of honesty and the voice of fear when faced with a tough decision. Your soul’s work — should you take the red pill — is to practice getting reacquainted with your intuition and voice of honesty.
This is the first episode of a three-part series on Core Values.
Listen to the podcast on:
Sign up to become a Soul Community insider and get exclusive updates here.
In this episode:
- Identifying your core values as a guide for authentic decision-making
- Janice’s number one core value: Honesty — and why that’s a scary word
- Some of the big life changes that honesty has led her to
- Discerning between the voice of honesty and the voice of fear
- Intuition and honesty is about the Present, not the past or future
- Personal example: Making the decision to leave her career
- Your soul’s work: Honesty practice — getting reacquainted with your intuition; observing both voices of honesty and fear
- “Core Values List: Over 200 Personal Values to Discover What’s Most Important to You” (ScottJeffrey.com)
- “Glennon Doyle Melton: Beautiful Love Warrior” (Beautiful Writers Podcast)
- “How to Trust Your Intuition to Make Important Life Decisions” (LonerWolf.com)
- “Your Gut Feeling: Fear or Intuition” (HuffingtonPost.com)
- “What needs to change? (And how to look at what sucks in your life without criticizing yourself.)” (DanielleLaPorte.com)