In Episode 1 of The Soul’s Work Podcast, host Janice Ho introduces the podcast and herself. Sharing her personal story of struggle, Janice explains how she eventually started “down the spiritual rabbit hole” after her spiritual awakening. She discusses the importance of unveiling the “work of art” that is the essence of who we are, so that we can reconnect with our authentic selves.
Subscribe: Hit the “Subscribe” button on the podcast player above to receive the latest updates on The Soul’s Work Podcast!
In this episode:
- Introduction to the Soul’s Work Podcast, including upcoming topics
- Janice’s story: from the dark hole, to ground level, to her spiritual awakening
- Eckhart Tolle on form identity versus your ultimate self
- The importance of sharing our personal stories to know we are the same
- Uncovering our authentic self: unveiling our masterpiece or “giving up role-playing”
- Eckhart Tolle: “You’re Never More Essentially Yourself Than When You are Still” (Oprah’s SuperSoul Sessions)
- “Unveiled” (JaniceHoCreative.com)
- A New Earth (Eckhart Tolle)
Connect with Janice: